Phone:
+43 (0) 676-64-07-307
WhatsApp|Viber

Schedule
Mon-Fri 9:00 - 17:00
(austrian time)

Our Address
1010 Wien Singerstrasse
4/13 U1

Evening excursion across Vienna

Duration: Group - 3 hours; Individual - 4 hours.

In this excursion you will see evening lights of Vienna from the height of the well-known Big Wheel which was constructed in the middle of the 19th century.

Together with you we will be surprised at a tremendous and colorful disposal plant. This place is a creation of Friedensreich Hundertwasser directly in the downtown of the Old City who is a famous architect of Vienna known all over the world. We can ensure you that you won't feel anything unpleasant. And, certainly, you will be surprised at the Viennese idea of keeping order at home and on streets of their hometown!

During the excursion you will have an opportunity to see the biggest municipal building. Its length is 1100m! By the way, it is necessary to say that this building was called in honor of the first Marxist whose honor is eulogized today. You will be also surprised by the fact that apartments occupy only a few parts of the building that's about 20%, the other 80% are a social structure. You will be able to know about participation of this building in a civil putsch in 1934. After that you will understand why fascism got accustomed in Austria so well.

A bit later we will visit an elite district of the Austrian capital by car. Here all have dwellings like Austrian officials. Certainly we can't forget about the Austrian Alps! We will rise along the road built at the time of Austrian fascism together with you. Here you will also see neat and beautifully situated vineyards where a well-know Austrian sort of grape called Grüner Veltliner is grown. The home aim of the excursion is the mountain Kahlenberg or as it is sometimes called Wild Boar Mountain. Here you can see all sight of Vienna at the height of 484m above sea level. It is the mountain where the capital of Austria will be spread before your eyes! The whole charming panorama will stay in your memory for the rest of your life.

Vienna Haarige becomes the final part of the walking tour. But do not forget that we travel across the district which is rich in wines!

What does it mean? Haarige is a "young" wine which all inhabitants and city visitors like to drink in fleshpots of the city. This wine is special and attracts people because it can relax people well during a trip. Dinner in a restaurant for volunteers is paid on-site.

Share it!
Buy Evening excursion across Vienna
In stock
€55
Our services
  • Book transfer
    Company Kaiser Tours will help you organize meetings and wires in Austria. Here you can pick up a car from economy to luxury. Be sure our drivers will pick you up at the time.
  • Order tour
    Why do we have? We are in the heart of Vienna near Stephansdom Cathedral: Singerstrasse 4/13 U1, U3 Stephansplatz (1 minute walk). You can pay cash directly to trips to our office from Mon-Fri from 09:00 to 17:00 Austrian time. We have the best guides! Rest assured-you will get an unforgettable experience of our excursions!
  • Choose hotel
    In the Austrian company Kaiser Tours contracts with many hotels in Austria and Europe. Apply, please request a desired hotel and we will soon make you a better offer. You can also leave your preferences and we will pick up at any resort hotel.